Karl Bohm, The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra : Beethoven’s Symphony 6 “Pastorale” and his Overture “Egmont”.
2 in stock
Karl Böhm, was born in Graz in 1894 and died in Salzburg in 1981. His place in the history of the Vienna Philharmonic was marked by becomming the first person to whom the orchestra awarded the title “honorary conductor” in 1967 – a distinction that has since then been accorded only once more in the orchestra’s history, namely, to Herbert von Karajan in 1980.
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Conductor: Karl Böhm, Ludwig Van Beethoven Symphony Nr. 6 F-Dur op. 68 “Pastorale” and Overture “Egmont” op. 84 is available now on 2xLP
This is the first Pro-Ject Music release, and it will be exclusively distributed by Pro-Ject Audio Systems.
SYMPHONY NR. 6 F-DUR OP. 68 “PASTORALE”
1. Erwachen heiterer Empfindungen bei Ankunft auf dem Lande / Allegro ma non troppo
2. Szene am Bach / Andate molto mosso
3. Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute / Allegro
4. Gewitter – Sturm / Allegro
5. Hirtengesang. Frohe und dankbare Gefühle nach dem Sturm / Allegretto
OVERTURE “EGMONT” OP. 84
1. Musik zu Goethes Tragödie