Updated on 13 May
In line with the current government guidelines on COVID-19, Retrophonic physical store at 53A Duxton Road will be temporary closed from 7th April until further notice.
Our online services will be operating as usual. You can still order vinyl records and HiFi system online. But we expect small delays in local delivery. Instead of next day delivery please expect 2-3 more days. Our local logistic partner has been amazing. Most orders can be delivered within 3 days.
We are doing everything we can to stay open. Music is essential for many who stay at home. Keep the vinyl spinning. Read our original announcement here Keep Calm and Spin Vinyl
Here are some changes and adjustment to our online services
- Option for self collection has been removed. Please DO NOT visit us. We will delivery to your door
- Repeat! NO SELF COLLECTION no matter how close you are to Duxton Road.
- International delivery has been suspended. Delivery fee increase more than 30% so we are not able to send overseas now
- We will send out your order daily except weekends.
- Orders might not be in time to be ready for delivery on the same day if you place your order after 9am. Your order will most likely be packed next day.
- Depending on the demand, orders placed on weekends might not be ready for shipment on Monday. We will pack and ship as soon as possible, please be patient.
Changes to our business operations
- Temporary shut down of physical store at 53A Duxton Road
- All staff works from home except HK, who actually live at the shop. Very cozy eh?
- Please do not call our office line unless it is very very very urgent matter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead
- We have ample stock of turntables at the shop so we can ship directly. However if there’s something that you need that we have to get them from our main warehouse, please expect 1-2 days delay in fulfillment
- Back order items might be slower to ship in or the entire order might be cancelled. This is because some of our overseas suppliers either shut down completely or operating at reduced capacity. Please order ready stock records if possible.
- New releases and pre-order items might be postponed.
At the moment we still have weekly shipment of vinyl records coming in. Website is being updated daily.
Latest news is some countries start easing lock down measures. We expect logistic to be restored gradually and it should become smoother in restocking.